TSYS (Formerly Cayan) Integration
NOTE: TSYS (Formerly Cayan®) is now TSYS and is available in the US only. eWAY® is our preferred processor in Australia and New Zealand.
Set up the software to process credit cards using TSYS (formerly Cayan). Also learn how this integration benefits your business by simplifying your ability to maintain PCI compliance.
Please note: Because we are continually updating our library of training videos as new versions of our software are released, this video will likely show an older or newer version of StudioPlus Spectra/myStratus than you have installed. Don't worry! The video will still give you a great overview of this feature.
- TSYS (Cayan) Account
- Pre-apply for TSYS (Cayan) account
- Receive account credentials
- Spectra Setup
- Studio Preferences > Credit Cards
- Keyed and swiped
- Optional validations
- PCI Compliance
- What is it?
- Options in Spectra
- Purging Credit Card Information
- Copying card information to TSYS (Cayan)
- Backup database
- Processing Credit Cards
- Single payments
- Processing pending payments (payment plans)
- Confirming Your Transactions
- Daily email from TSYS (Cayan)
- Reconcile with End of Day Wizard
» Next video - "Setting up Accounting"
» Spectra Training Checklist
» Online Help topic(s) - Credit Cards Overview, TSYS (formerly Cayan) Credit Cards (US), and eWAY Credit Cards (AU NZ)